Groups and Leaders
SAU4HP has joined with the following community groups and leaders in supporting responsible development in San Antonio.
We oppose the construction of the proposed 180,000 square foot big box Wal-Mart to be operated 24/7 and selling tires, batteries, and oil changes on the currently undeveloped tract of land located between Wurzbach Parkway and Vista View and fronting on Blanco Road directly across the street from Phil Hardberger Park on one side and physically borders it on the other.
If you are a community leader and would like to find out how you can support our efforts please contact email@example.com.
- Northside Neighborhoods for Organized Development
- Bexar Audubon Society
- The Chesapeake Condominium Owners Association,Inc.
- Citizens Tree Coalition
- Elm Creek Owners’ Association
- Oak Meadow Homeowners Association
- San Antonio Conservation Society
- Vista del Norte
- Vista View Subdivision
- Churchill Estates Homes Association,Inc.
- Whispering Oaks Homeowners Association,Inc.
- Alamo Sierra Club