Our mission is the protection and maintenance of the aesthetic beauty and pristine nature of Phil Hardberger Park for the common good and welfare of the Park,the surrounding neighborhoods and the San Antonio community at large.As part of that mission, we encourage residents to get to know and appreciate the businesses that give San Antonio its character and charm.
The following businesses are supporting SAU4HP.
Please return the favor by doing business with them.
Tell them we sent you.
- Howard Precision Steer Wheel Control System • email
- Johnnie Chuoke’s Home & Hardware • 2361 N.W. Military Hwy
- Alamo Auto Repair Garage • 2035 Lockhill Selma Rd
- Las Chiladas Restaurant • 2387 N.W. Military Hwy
- Thompson Marketing • email
- Eden Hair Salon • 8517 Blanco Road
- Sirianni Automotive Services • 11109 West Avenue
- Twice as Nice• 8521 Blanco Road
- Martha’s Hair Studio• 11753 Blanco Road
- In Out Printing • 11327 West Avenue
- Ruthie’s Mexican Restaurant • 11423 West Avenue
- Ruthie’s Bakery • 11423 West Avenue
- Casa Cuero • 8527 Blanco Road
- Cowboy Cleaners • 11759 Blanco Road and 231 W.Ramsey
- The Cookie Lady • 1031 Patricia,Suite 104
- Nancy’s Fine Furniture Antiques & Consignments • 11345 West Avenue
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care • 1031 Patricia, Suite 114
- Blanco North Animal Hospital • 14325 Blanco Road,Cadillac Plaza
If you are a local business owner and would like to find out how you can support our efforts,
please contact us by email